Beijaflore Belgium is a management consulting firm that bridges the gap between Business and IT.
Founded in 2000 in Paris, Beijaflore Group counts today more than 1200 employees and has known a fast and international growth, with offices opening in Brussels (2006) and Sao Polo (2016). In Belgium, our consultants are working for clients active in various sectors: Banking, Insurances, Telecoms Utilities, and Transports. Based on its innovative business model, Beijaflore acquired a solid reputation in boosting people’s careers.
As a Marketing Consultant, you will help our clients on the ideation and implementation of their marketing strategy and optimization of their omnichannel customer journey.
Here are some examples of our consultants’ roles:
– Marketing Strategy : product management, go-to-market, new opportunities development
– CRM: customer experience optimization, online media monitoring, loyalty programs…
– Digital Management: customer onboarding, UX/UI optimization, data analysis…
– You hold a Master degree.
– You have some knowledge in marketing channel (email, SEO, social…) or digital management (customer journey, e-business, analytics)
– You have excellent communication skills and are able to work in different languages (Dutch & English).
– You demonstrate ambition, high quality work, adaptability and enthusiasm.
– A dynamic, ambitious and innovating environment taking employees’ personal development into account.
– The opportunity to increase your knowledge and foster a better understanding of customers’ strategic issues.
– The possibility to work with high level and multicultural consultants specialized by business lines.
– A motivating package including several extra legal advantages.
If you are interested by this job offer, you can simply apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.