Beijaflore Belgium is a management consulting firm that bridges the gap between Business and IT.
Founded in 2000 in Paris, Beijaflore Group counts today more than 1200 employees and has known a fast and international growth, with offices opening in Brussels (2006) and Sao Polo (2016). In Belgium, our consultants are working for clients active in various sectors: Banking, Insurances, Telecoms Utilities, and Transports.
Based on its innovative business model, Beijaflore acquired a solid reputation in boosting people’s careers.
As an operational efficiency consultant, you will work on improving our clients business performance (optimization / redesign of the business processes, regulatory alignment…).
For example, you will work as:
– Business Analyst
– Pricing/Financial Analyst
– Financial Data Analyst
– Project Manager
– Performance Analyst
– Lean Coordinator
– Business Process Analyst/Engineering
– You hold a Master degree.
– You have a relevant experience of minimum 2 years in business processes, business process improvement, or business analysis.
– You have excellent communication skills and are able to work in different languages (Dutch & English).
– You demonstrate ambition, high quality work, adaptability and enthusiasm.
– A dynamic, ambitious and innovating environment taking employees’ personal development into account.
– The opportunity to increase your knowledge and foster a better understanding of customers’ strategic issues.
– The possibility to work with high level and multicultural consultants specialized by business lines.
– A motivating package including several extra legal advantages.
If you are interested by this job offer, you can simply apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.